The purpose of this site is to share results of a trading system that I use for identifying both long-term and short-term trading opportunities. I take the time to do this because of my passion for investing and helping others succeed. The system helped me avoid the "Crash of 2007/2008" and every major correction since then. The cornerstone of my trading system are analyses of market liquidity to gauge longer-term market sentiment and equity and index options (put/call ratios) to identify short-term entry and exits.

This site is for information purposes only. Past performance of the trading system is not a guarantee of its future success. Please consider consulting a qualified investment adviser before making investment decisions.



Follow to Get Alerts on New Posts

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Time to get my feet wet

My short-term indicator is still pointing to the possibility of a buy signal next week. Since I won't be in front of a computer next week, I made some early moves by taking 50% of my sidelined cash and buying at the close @ S&P 1929. Unless I see a significant move down (or up) tomorrow, I doubt that I will be deploying any more cash. The only case for buying on the up draft would be if the S&P closed above either 1967 (to create a weekly positive RSI divergence) or if it broke the downward trailing ATR3 stop at 1983. If the market makes a significant move downward to 1900, I might be tempted to buy in with another 25% of my cash...we'll see. With the 200 day moving average at 1904 and with my macro indicators still positive for the next 12 months, it might be a good long-term play.