The purpose of this site is to share results of a trading system that I use for identifying both long-term and short-term trading opportunities. I take the time to do this because of my passion for investing and helping others succeed. The system helped me avoid the "Crash of 2007/2008" and every major correction since then. The cornerstone of my trading system are analyses of market liquidity to gauge longer-term market sentiment and equity and index options (put/call ratios) to identify short-term entry and exits.

This site is for information purposes only. Past performance of the trading system is not a guarantee of its future success. Please consider consulting a qualified investment adviser before making investment decisions.



Follow to Get Alerts on New Posts

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Time to Trade

My short-term indicator is likely to fire a buy signal on Thursday. Given the possibility for the ECB to announce further QE, the question is whether to buy early (tomorrow) or after the announcement on Thursday. It's a bit of a crap shoot, but given improving money flow, I like the setup and I plan to invest 50% of idle cash tomorrow by 10:30 Pacific. If the market continues to rise, I will invest the remaining 50% upon an intra-day penetration of 2063. If the ECB disappoints on Thursday, I will follow the ATR3 down and buy my second round at a lower point. Based on my macro indicator, I still believe in a positive bias through August. The macro indicator continues to weaken beyond that point but I'm not ready to call August the top.